Lim Ing Haan Cardiology Clinic Singapore
In Singapore Vascular surgeon Dr. Lim Ing Haan runs Interventional cardiology clinic in Mount Elizabeth Hospitals. heart doctor Lim Ing Haan offers comprehensive diagnostics and treatments for all aspects of common heart disease screening, heart surgery, symptoms of heart attack like shortness of breath, Chest pain, heart palpitation, heart and vascular diseases in our Cardiology clinic Singapore.
Screening packages are available for detecting and preventing early heart ailments such as cholesterol test, heart surgery, heart stent and vascular disease in our Vascular surgeon (cardiology) clinic Singapore.
Contact Singapore Vascular surgeon a.k.a Heart doctor Dr. Lim Ing Haan at an Interventional Cardiology (Vascular surgeon) Clinic in Singapore immediately today for an accurate diagnosis of cholesterol test, heart surgery, symptoms of heart attack like shortness of breath, Chest pain, heart palpitation in our Cardiology clinic Singapore.
Facilities and Services by Heart doctor – Vascular surgeon
- State-of-the-art Intravascular Anatomical and Physiological Assessment, OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography), OFDI (Optical Frequency Domain Imaging) and FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve)
- Invasive Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Renal Denervation (Ardian)
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Treadmill Exercise Test
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Ambulatory ECG Monitoring
- 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABP)
- Comprehensive Range of Blood/ Urine Investigations
- Exercise Prescription
- Cardiac Stress Testing (Echocardiographic and Radionuclide)
- Multi-Slice Computed Tomography (CT) Coronary Angiography and Calcium Scoring
- Mitral Valvuloplasty (PTMC) for Mitral Stenosis
- Cardiac Positron Emmision Tomography (PET) Study (Rubidium, FDG)
- Hybrid PET CT
- WATCHMAN™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device Insertion
Mon-Fri : 8.30am - 5.00pm
Sat : 8.30am - 12.30pm