Interventional Cardiologist Dr. Lim focus on all aspects of your preventive and treatment needs At her Cardiology Clinic Singapore. Heart disease is one of the most common and leading diseases in the world and it has an equal cause of death ratio for both men and women. There are many kinds of heart disease. One of them is Coronary heart disease is the most common disease that causes heart stroke and attacks.
Dr. Lim Ing Haan’s cardiac center and their team will help diagnose heart patients. Their services and technology are best for heart disease patients like using 320 Slice Cardiac CT and Cardiac PET.
Dr. Lim Ing Haan is an Interventional cardiologist and has a team of expert cardiologists and cardiac surgeons. They also possess advanced therapies and methods for preventing heart diseases. Our clinic cares for its patients and caregivers and promotes transparency between its clients and staff.
Diagnose of heart disease may include:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Cardiac catheterization
Treatment for heart disease:
- Lifestyle changes – You can change your diet or meal with healthy food like veggies and fruits.
- Medications – you can walk for 30 minutes, do yoga or light gym exercises.
- Medical procedures or surgery – simply making healthy food and meditations it is not enough to keep your heart healthy. You also have to attend routine check-ups for your medical conditions.
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting – Coronary angioplasty is also called percutaneous coronary intervention. It is a procedure to open clogged arteries.
- Intracoronary Imaging IVUS and OCT are used for routine angiogram procedures and no injections or incisions are required. Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) and optical coherence tomography (OCT) both improve the detection of coronary details. Drug-Eluting Stent (DES) requires different techniques and devices.
Contact Heart specialist Dr. Lim Ing Haan at an Interventional Cardiology (heart & vascular) Clinic in Singapore immediately today for an accurate diagnosis.
Mon-Fri : 8.30am - 5.00pm
Sat : 8.30am - 12.30pm